以下句型內容
摘自[經理人月刊] -《利用上班,學好英文》(楊偉凱著,商周出版)

英文Email,第一段該寫什麼?
1. I am writing to confirm/ enquire/ inform you...
我寫信是要確認/ 詢問/ 通知你......

2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2.
我寫信來是為了要追蹤我們先前對於第二季行銷活動的決定。

引用稍早的談話或信件,該怎麼說?
3. With reference to our telephone conversation today......
關於我們今天在電話中的談話......

4. In my previous Email on October 5......
先前在10月15日所寫的信......

5. As I mentioned earlier about......
如我先前所提及關於......

6. As indicated in my previous Email......
如我先前的信所指出......

7. As we discussed on the phone......
如我們在電話中的討論......

8. From our decision at the previous meeting......
如我們上次會議的決定.......


提供好消息和壞消息時,可以怎麼說?
1. Please note that...
請注意......

2. We would like to inform you that...
在此我們要通知你......

3. I am convinced that...
我確信......

4. We agree with you on...
我們同意你在......

5. We will have a meeting scheduled as noted below.
我們將舉行一個會議,時間表如下。

如果是好消息,你可以這麼說......
1. I am delighted to tell you that... 我很樂意地告訴你......
2. We are pleased to learn that... 我們很高興得知......
3. Congratulations on your... 恭喜你關於......

如果是壞消息,你可以這麼說......
1. We are sorry to inform you that... 我們很抱歉通知你......
2. I am afraid I have some bad news... 我恐怕要帶來一些壞消息......
3. It would be difficult for us to accept... 我們很難同意......


如何提出要求 (making a request) ?
1. We would be grateful if you could...
如果你可以......,我們會很感激。

2. I would appreciate it if you could...
如果你可以......,我會很感激。

3. Your prompt attention to this matter will be appreciated.
你若能立即注意此事,我們將非常感激。

4. I would really appreciate meeting up if you can spare the time.
Please let me know what suits you best.
如果你能空出時間,我希望能與你見面。請讓我知道最適合你的時間。

5. Please give us your preliminary thoughts about this.
請讓我知道你對這件事的初步想法。

6. Could you let me know the status of this project?
你能不能讓我知道這個專案的進度?

7. If possible, I hope to receive a copy of your proposal when it is finished.
如果可以,當你完成企劃書時,我希望能收到一本副本。

8. May I have your reply by April 1, if possible?
如果可以的話,能否在四月一日前收到你的回覆?

9. Hope this is OK with you. If not, let me know by email ASAP.
希望這對你沒有問題。如果不行,請透過電子郵件盡快讓我知道。

10. Coule you please send me your replies to the above questions by the end of June?
可否請你在六月底前回覆我上述問題?


Offering Help
1. If you wish, we would be happy to......
如果你願意,我們很樂於......

2. Please let me know if there's anything I can do to help.
如果有任何我能幫忙的地方,請讓我知道。

3. If there is anything else I can do for you on/regarding this matter, please feel free to contact me at any time. 關於這件事,如果有任何我能為你效勞的,請隨時聯絡我。

4. If you want additional recommendations on this, please let us know and we can try to see if this is possible. 關於此事,如果你需要額外的建議,請讓我們知道。我們會試試看是否可行。


Reminder
1. I'm enclosing...... 我隨信附上......
2. Please find enclosed...... 請查閱附件......
3. Attached please find the most up-to-date information on/regarding/concerning......
信附上關於XX的最新資料......

4. Attached please find the draft product plan for your review and comment.
隨信附上產品計劃書的草稿,請檢閱並評論。


抱歉(apologizing)該怎麼說?
1. I would like to apologize for... 我很抱歉關於...
2. I apologize for the delay in... 對於...的耽擱,我深感抱歉。
3. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused. 對於產生任何不便,我們非常抱歉。
4. We apologize for not replying you earlier. 對於未能早點回信給你,我們深感抱歉。
5. Sorry if my voive message is not clear enough. 如果我的電話留言不夠清楚,我對此感到抱歉。


常用句型:
1. Thank you for your help. 謝謝你的幫忙。
2. Thank you for your participation. 謝謝你的參加。
3. Congratulations to all of you and thanks for your efforts. 恭喜各位,並謝謝各位的努力。
4. Your understanding and cooperation is highly appreciated. 你的體諒及合作,我們非常感激。
5. Any comments will be much appreciated. 任何建議都非常感激。
6. Thank you very much for everything you've done for me. 感謝你為我做的一切。

Email中常用的50個英文片語
1. first of all 首先
First of all, a warm welcome to cour company. 首先,誠摯地歡迎你加入我們公司。

2. in the meantime 同時
In the meantime, can you give me some thoughts and come up with any recommendations?
同時,你能給我一些想法與建議嗎?

3. from one's point of view 從某人的觀點來看
I would like to agree with Marketing's suggestion as this will be a great enhancement for your proposed scheme from a sales point of view.
我同意行銷部的觀點。因為從銷售的觀點來看,這對於我們提出的方案有很大的改善。

4. generally speaking 一般而言
Generally speaking, I think you are right.
一般而言,我認為你是對的。

5. in conclusion 總之
In conclusion, I'd like to thank you for all your efforts.
總之,我要感謝你所有的努力。

6. in accordance with (according to) 根據
In accordance with the announcement made by our CEO today.....
根據總經理今天的宣佈......

7. in terms of 在某方面
The ABC company is number one in terms of net sales in Taiwan.
在淨銷售額方面,ABC公司在台灣市場是第一名。

8. apart from that 此外
Apart from that, I want you tp promise me one thing.
此外,我要你答應我一件事。

9. rather than 而非
You should be responsible for this issue rahter than me.
你應該為此事負責,而不是我。

10. due to 由於
Her absense was due to sickness. 由於生病,她沒有來上班。

11. in case 以防
We also provide the contact window for you in case you have further questions regarding this product. 假使你對這項產品有進一步的問題,我們也提供聯絡窗口給你。

12. as far as I know 據我所知
As far as I know, they will invest quite a big amount in marketing this product next year. 據我所知,他們明年將投資大筆金額來行銷這個產品。

13. in view of 鑑於
In view of the above, we consider it may be better if dialog can be arranged between A and B. 鑑於上述所提及,我們可以考慮安排A和B對話,這樣可能會比較好。

14. even though 雖然
even though I tried very hard, I didn\'t manage to finish the work. 所然我努力嘗試,我還是無法完成這項工作。

15. prior to that 在那之前
Proior to that, we need to communicate with the salespersons on the process. 在那之前,我們必須與業務同仁溝通流程。

16. as long as 只要
We are prepared to pay your asking price, as long as you can deliver on time.
只要你能準時交貨,我們已預備好要付你們要求的價格。

17. as a reminder 在此提醒
As a reminder, all sales are counted if they are booked by the end of this month.在此提醒,在月底前下定的業績都會被計算。

18. from one's perspective 從什麼觀點
This is very sensitive from both regulatory's perspectives. 從雙方主管機關的觀點來看,這是非常敏感的。

19. in the case 既然如此
In that case, let's start earlier. 既然如此,我們就早點開始。

20. on one's behalf 代表某人
On my boss' behalf, I agree on the special price.
我代表我老闆同意這特別的價額優惠。

21. for reasons outlined above 從上述的理由
For reasons outlined above, we decided not to launch this product.
基於上述的理由,我們決定不發行這個產品。

22. be subject to 決定於
The new product launch schedule is subject to approval by headquarters.
新產品的發決定於總部的同意。

23. in light of 按照
We reviewed our strategies in light of recent market changes.
我們按照市場變化重新考慮公司的策略。

24. as well 同樣地
It was decided by the company's top management that the event would be expanded to other functions as well. 公司的管理階層會決定將這個活動同樣地擴展至其他部門。

25. in my opinion 在我看來
In my opinion, we should delay our decision until the end of the week.
依我看來,我們應該延到這個週末再做決定。

26. compared with ( in comparison with ) 與~相比
His performance is not bad compared with his co-workers in the same department.
和同部門同事相比,他的績效算不錯。

27. by the way 順便提起
By the say, thanks for elping us arrange the meeting.
順便提起,謝謝你幫我安排這個會議。

28. to my knowledge 據我理解
To my knowledge, there are still some problems with the new system.
據我理解,這個新系統還有一些問題。

29. actually ( as a matter of fact, in fact ) 事實上
Actually, O've never been there before. 事實上,我從未到過那兒。

30. to tell you the truth ( frabkly speaking ) 坦白說
To tell you the truth, I have no idea about it. 坦白說,我不知道。

31. in spite of 儘管
In spite of spending all night, i wasn't able to finish the work.
儘管通霄,我還是無法完成工作。

32. in order to 為了
We propose to launch a sales competition campaign in order to achieve the sales target.
我們提議舉辦業務銷售競賽以達成銷售目標。

33. as usual 像往常一樣
Annual bonuses will be paid as usual to employees who have performed well this year.
像往常一樣,今年表現優秀的員工可以獲得年終獎金。

34. in principle 原則上
In principle, we are happy to agree on the new proposal.
原則上,我們樂於贊同這個新提案。

35. on the whole 整體而言
On the whole, last year was successful, with profits up by eight percent, in spite of difficulties in the market. 整體而言,雖然去年市場不景氣,但是獲利上升了八百分點,相當成功。

36. as for
As for product A, we include it in our product because the company can make a higher profit.
至於A商品,我們把它包進產品是因為公司可以賺更多利潤。

37. as you know
As you know, we only have one product this month and we need to make the most of this opportunity.
如你們所知,這個月我們只有一檔產品可銷售,我們需要好好把握這個機會。

38. with regards to
Overall, the response are positive with regards to the activities, which were undertaken in first quarter.
整體而言,關於第一季所辦的活動,反應都還算正面。

39. as yet
As yet, we have not had time to consider your proposals.
到目前為止,我們還沒有時間考慮您的提案。

40. for the time being
We're ahead of our competitors for the time being.

starken 發表在 痞客邦 PIXNET 留言(2) 人氣()


留言列表 (2)

發表留言
  • Joyce
  • Hi,
    無意間發現這篇貼文,很不錯,謝謝分享!但其中有好幾個拼錯的字,請更正,以免看到的人不解。
  • 	外遇
  • 感謝版主分享