get out of hand
擺脫控制
to get out of the ruck
出人頭地
doesn't get out much.
不常出去
to get out of a bad habit
改掉壞習慣
thought we'd never get out of hock.
我們再也不可能還清債務
Why the hell didn't he get out?
他究竟為什麼還不滾蛋?
You get out, pause perhaps to help the other travelers to swing the cable car on its turntable(a city custom, and then set out to find a table in one of the gay little restaurants beside the harbor.
車抵終點站,你下車後,也可能會暫時停步,遵照當地的風俗,幫助其他遊客推動轉車台上的纜車,使之掉頭轉向,然後移步到碼頭旁邊的一家裝飾華麗的小飯館裡找一個座位坐下。
You should get out of that bad habit.
你應該放棄那個壞習慣。
some details to get out of the way first.
一些首先要處理好的細節
Yeah. I really want to get out of the rat race.
沒錯,我真的想要遠離這種你爭我奪的生活。

starken 發表在 痞客邦 PIXNET 留言(0) 人氣()