1 Do I have to make a reconfirmation? 我還要再確認嗎?

2 Is there any earlier one?還有更早一點的嗎?

3 Could you tell me my reservation number, please?請你告訴我我的預訂號碼好嗎?

4 Can I get a seat for today’s 7:00 a.m. train? 我可以買到今天上午7點的火車座位嗎?

5 Could you change my flight date from London to Tokyo? 請你更改一下從倫敦到東京的班機日期好嗎?

6 Is there any discount for the USA Railpass? 火車通行證有折扣嗎?

7 May I reconfirm my flight? 我可以確認我的班機嗎?

8 Are they all non-reserved seats? 他們全部不預訂的嗎?

9 Do I have to reserve a seat? 我一定要預訂座位嗎?

10 May I see a timetable? 我可以看時刻表嗎?

11 How long will I have to wait? 我要等多久呢?

12 Which would you prefer, a smoking seat or a non-smoking seat? 你喜歡哪種,吸煙座還是禁煙座呢?

13 Do you have any other flights?

14 When would you like to leave?

15 Can I reconfirm by phone? 我能電話確認嗎?

16 Where can I make a reservation? 我到哪里可以預訂?

17 Do I need a reservation for the dining car? 我需要預訂餐車嗎?

18 How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive?火車還要多少分鍾就要到達呢?

19 Is this a daily flight? 這是每日航班嗎?

20 Excuse me. May I get by? 對不起,我可以上車嗎?

starken 發表在 痞客邦 PIXNET 留言(0) 人氣()