1.You are rock hot. (女主角的弟弟對男主角說的)

你最受歡迎了


2. We got company. (非常口語的慣用語)

有人來了


3. How did it go? (這句要連著唸快一點「好滴夠」)

事情怎麼樣了、情況如何了


4. Don't throw your title at me. (在局裡兩位主管的對話)

別拿你的職(官)銜來壓我


5. Don't interrupt me when I'm asking rhetorical questions. (在局裡兩位主管的對話)

別在我自問自答時打斷我


6. That look in your eyes is pain in my ass.

你這種眼神,讓我最頭痛了(最要命)


7. I'm not in field anymore.

我不再出任務了


8. I bullshit you not. I will bleed on the American flag to make sure those stripes stay red.

我不唬你,我會用生命悍衛美國


9. When the sands settled.

當塵埃落定時


10. Hunter: What is 「rabbit foot」? 什麼是「兔腳」

Brassel: You promise you'll come back, I'll tell you. 你答應要歸隊,我就告訴你

Hunter: I'll send you a postcard. 我會寄張明信片給你
Brassel: Fair enough.(非常慣用的句子)

這樣講我可以接受(很多人譯成「這樣很公平」味道就不太夠,因為這句話通常有勉強的意味)

starken 發表在 痞客邦 PIXNET 留言(0) 人氣()