Why does everyone keep fixating on that?
為何大家都圍著這個話題打轉?

Strip joint! 脫衣舞酒店。

Come on, you're single! Have some hormones! 過來,你單身!有性需求!

I realized that I was more turned on by this gravy boat than by Barry!
我瞭解船形滷肉盤此巴瑞更能引起我的「性趣」!


you know, I mean, I always knew looked familiar, but...
我一直都認為他很眼熟,但是...

So anyway I just didn't know where to go, and I know that you and I have kinda drifted apart,
於是我不知該走往何處,我知道你我日漸疏遠

Well, it matters to me! 對,是我的問題!

It's a metaphor, Daddy! 爸,這是一種比喻!

Joey, stop hitting on her! It's her wedding day!
喬伊,少趁虛而入了!今天是她大喜的日子。

Oh, this is a Dear Diary moment. 終於被你等到了。

This is a Dear Diary moment
西方人寫日記一開頭總愛寫Dear Diary,......
Dear Diary moment是講這個時刻不同尋常,有重要意義,值得寫進日記的意思;
這是一個值得紀念的日子/時刻的意思。

A wandering? 神魂恍惚啦?

So Rachel, what're you, uh... what're you up to tonight?
瑞秋,你打算如何渡過今晚?

Well actually thanks, but I think I'm just gonna hang out here tonight.It's been kinda a long day.
謝謝,但我今晚想待在這兒,我折磨了一天。

She always drank it out of the can, I should have known.
她總是不用杯子喝,我早應該看出蛛絲馬跡。

You got screwed.Oh my God! 你昏頭了吧。嗯,天啊!

My brother's going through that right now, he's such a mess.
我哥正承受著這種痛苦,一副失魂落魄的樣子。

Oh, steer clear of you,that's right.
嗯,機智脫身,對啊。

Grab a spoon! 抓住機會
"grab a spoon" 是俚語中一隱喻,意思是女人就像不同式樣的冰淇淋,
所以你需要抓住一把勺子(有機會就分一杯羹)


I honestly don't know if I'm hungry or horny.
我真的不知道自己是飢渴還是慾火焚身。

Welcome back to the world! 歡迎來到世界!

I honestly don't know if I'm hungry or horny.
我真的不知道自己是飢渴還是慾火焚身

Ever since she walked out on me.
自從她甩掉我之後

No, it's, it's more of a fifth date kinda revelation.
不,這就像是第五次約會真情告白。

I haven't been able to perform sexually.
我一直無法做過性方面

I will not take this abuse.
我不會理睬這種羞辱

You should both know, that he's a dead man. 告訴你們,他死定了。

Are you in trouble?
Big time.


I take credit for Paul. 他還得謝我呢。
take credit 把功勞歸於自己,認為是…的功勞

I assume we're looking for an answer more sophisticated than "to get you into bed".
我想答案比"設法騙你上床"更複雜。

Are you kidding? I'm trained for nothing! 開玩笑?我書都白念了!

And yet you're surprisingly upbeat. 不過你卻異常興奮。

You would be too if you found John and David boots on sale, fifty percent off!
換成是你,你也會一樣,如果你遇見John and David的皮靴打五折。

You can't live off your parents your whole life.
你不能靠你爸一輩子

parachute 降落傘

Welcome to the real world! 歡迎來到現實的世界。

You going to crash on the couch?
你要睡在沙發上嗎?

I had a major crush on you.
我暗戀妳

geeky 書呆子的

starken 發表在 痞客邦 PIXNET 留言(0) 人氣()