如今大家在工作中越來越多遇到要和老外打交道的情況,這時你就需要用英文來和他們聯繫。在網路通信高度發達的今天,電子郵件可以說是最為常用的聯繫方式之一,以下就為大家提供一些比較實用的英文郵件用語,你要好好掌握哦。

1. Initiate a meeting

發起會議

I would like to hold a meeting in the afternoon about our development planning for the project A。

今天下午我建議我們就A項目的發展計劃開會討論一下。

I suggest we have a call tonight at 9:30pm (China Time) with you and Brown. Please let me know if the time is okay for you and Ben。

我建議我們今晚九點半和Brown小聚一下,你和Ben有沒有空?

We'd like to have the meeting on Thu Oct 30. Same time。

十月三十號(週四),老時間,開會。

Let's make a meeting next Monday at 5:30 PM SLC time。

下週一鹽湖城時區下午五點半開會。

I want to talk to you over the phone regarding issues about report development and the XX project。

我想跟你電話討論下報告進展和XXX項目的情況。

2. Seeking for more information/feedbacks/suggestions

諮詢資訊/反饋/建議

Shall you have any problem accessing the folders, please let me knows。

如果存取文件有任何問題請和我聯繫。

Thank you and look forward to having your opinion on the estimation and schedule。

謝謝你,希望能聽到更多你對評估和日程計劃的建議。

Look forward to your feedbacks and suggestions soon。

期待您的反饋建議!

What is your opinion on the schedule and next steps we proposed?

你對計劃方面有什麼想法?下一步我們應該怎麼做?

What do you think about this?

這個你怎麼想?

Feel free to give your comments。

請隨意提出您的建議。

Any question, please don't hesitate to let me know。

有任何問題,歡迎和我們聯繫。

Any question, please let me know。

有任何問題,歡迎和我們聯繫。

Please contact me if you have any questions。

有任何問題,歡迎和我們聯繫。

Your comments and suggestions are welcome!

歡迎您的評論和建議!

Please let me know what you think?

歡迎您的評論和建議!

Do you have any idea about this?

對於這個您有什麼建議嗎?

It would be nice if you could provide a bit more information on the user's behavior。

您若是能夠就用戶行為方面提供更多的資訊就太感激了!

At your convenience, I would really appreciate you looking into this matter/issue。

如果可以,我希望你能負責這件事情。

3. Give feedback

意見反饋

Please see comments below。

請看下面的評論。

My answers are in blue below。

我的回答已標藍。

I add some comments to the document for your reference。

我就文檔添加了一些備註,僅供參考。

4. Attachment

附件

I enclose the evaluation report for your reference。

我附加了評估報告供您閱讀。

Please check the attached file for today's meeting notes。

今天的會議記錄在附件裡查收。

The attachment is the design document, please review it。

設計文檔在附件裡,請評閱。

For other known issues related to individual features, please see attached release notes。

其他個人特徵方面的資訊請見附件。

5. Point listing

列表

Today we would like to finish following tasks by the end of today: 1…….2……。

今天我們要完成的任務:1…….2……。

Some known issues in this release: 1…….2……。

聲明中涉及的一些問題:1…….2……。

Our team here reviewed the newest SCM policy and has following concerns: 1…….2……。

我們閱讀了最新的供應鏈管理政策,做出如下考慮:1…….2……。

Here are some more questions/issues for your team: 1…….2……。

以下是對你們團隊的一些問題:1…….2……。

The current status is as following: 1……2……

目前數據如下:1……2……

Some items need your attention: 1…….2……。

以下方面需提請注意:1…….2……。

6. Raise question

提出問題

I have some questions about the report XX-XXX

我對XX-XXX報告有一些疑問。

For the assignment ABC, I have the following questions: …

就ABC協議,我有以下幾個問題:……

7. Proposal

提議

For the next step of platform implementation, I am proposing…

關於平台啟動的下一步計劃,我有一個提議……

I suggest we can have a weekly project meeting over the phone call in the near future。

我建議我們就一週項目開一個電話會議。

Achievo team suggest to adopt option A to solve outstanding issue…

Achievo團隊建議應對突出問題採用A辦法。

8. Thanks note

感謝信

Thank you so much for the cooperation。

感謝你的合作!

I really appreciate the effort you all made for this sudden and tight project。

對如此緊急的項目您做出的努力我表示十分感謝。

Thanks for your attention!

謝謝關心!

Your kind assistance on this are very much appreciated。

我們對您的協助表示感謝。

Really appreciate your help!

非常感謝您的幫助!

9. Apology

9. 道歉

I sincerely apologize for this misunderstanding!

對造成的誤解我真誠道歉!

I apologize for the late asking but we want to make sure the correctness of our implementation ASAP。

很抱歉現在才進行詢問,但是我們需要儘快核實執行資訊。

starken 發表在 痞客邦 PIXNET 留言(0) 人氣()