God works. 上帝的安排。

Not so bad. 不錯。

No way! 不可能!

Don't flatter me. 過獎了。

Hope so. 希望如此。

Go down to business. 言歸正傳。

I'm not going. 我不去了。

Does it serve your purpose? 對你有用嗎?

I don't care. 我不在乎。

None of my business. 不關我事。

It doesn't work. 不管用。

Your are welcome. 你太客氣了。

It is a long story. 一言難盡。

Between us. 你知,我知。

Sure thin! 當然!

Talk truly. 有話直說。

I'm going to go. 我這就去。

Never mind. 不要緊。

Why are you so sure? 怎麼這樣肯定?

Is that so? 是這樣嗎?

Come on, be reasonable. 嗨,你怎麼不講道理。

When are you leaving? 你什麼時候走?

You don't say so. 未必吧,不至於這樣吧。

Don't get me wrong. 別誤會我。

You bet! 一定,當然!

It's up to you. 由你決定。

The line is engaged. 佔線。

My hands are full right now. 我現在很忙。

Can you dig it? 你搞明白了嗎?

I'm afraid I can't. 我恐怕不能。

How big of you! 你真棒!

Poor thing! 真可憐!

How about eating out? 外面吃飯怎樣?

Don't over do it. 別太過分了。

You want a bet? 你想打賭嗎?

What if I go for you? 我替你去怎麼樣?

Who wants? 誰稀罕?

Follow my nose. 憑直覺做某事。

Cheap skate! 小氣鬼!

Come seat here. 來這邊坐。

Dinner is on me. 晚飯我請。

You ask for it! 活該!

You don't say! 真想不到!

Get out of here! 滾出去!

How come… 怎麼回事,怎麼搞的。

Don't mention it. 沒關係,別客氣。

It is not a big deal! 沒什麼了不起!

thousand times no! 絕對辦不到!

Who knows! 天曉得!

Have a good of it。玩的很高興。

Don't let me down. 別讓我失望。

It is urgent. 有急事。

Can I have this. 可以給我這個嗎?

 It doesn't take much of you time. 這不花你好多時間。

Drop it! 停止!Bottle it! 閉嘴!

There is nobody by that name working here。這裡沒有這個人。

Easy does it. 慢慢來。

Don't push me. 別逼我。

Come on! 快點,振作起來!

What is the fuss(小題大作、焦慮、緊張)?吵什麼?

Still up? 還沒睡呀?

It doesn't make any differences. 沒關係。

It is a deal! 一言為定!

Take a seat! 請坐!

Here ye! 說得對!

It can be a killer. 這是個傷腦筋的問題。

Don't take ill of me. 別生我氣。

It's up in the air. 尚未確定。

I am all ears. 我洗耳恭聽。

Right over there. 就在那裡。

Get an eyeful. 看個夠。

Here we are! 我們到了!

I lost my way. 我迷路了

 Say hello to everybody for me. 替我向大家問好。

Not precisely! (精確的)不見得,不一定!

That is unfair. 這不公平!

We have no way out. 我們沒辦法。

That is great! 太棒了!

You are welcome! 別客氣!

I'm bored to death. 我無聊死了。

Bottoms up! 乾杯!

Big mouth! 多嘴驢!

Can-do. 能人。

Don't play possum! 別裝蒜!

He neither drinks nor smokes. 他既不喝酒也不抽煙。

Make it up! 不記前嫌!

Watch you mouth. 注意言辭。

Any urgent thing? 有急事嗎?

Good luck! 祝你好運!

Make it. 達到目的,獲得成功。

I'll be seeing you. 再見。

I wonder if you can give me a lift? 能讓我搭一程嗎?

It is raining. 要下雨了。

I might hear a pin drop. 非常寂靜。

Don't get loaded. 別喝醉了。

Stay away from him. 別*近他。

Don't get high hat. 別擺架子。

That rings a bell. 聽起來耳熟。

Play hooky. 曠工、曠課。

starken 發表在 痞客邦 PIXNET 留言(0) 人氣()